I’m discovering the challenge with these Friday Favourites posts will be showing restraint.
- Isn’t this bow sweater pretty? Love it!
- This eclectic living room stopped me in my tracks. So many elements to love, grass cloth, large art, velvet sofa and touches of brass and polished nickel… love.
- I love the studio office of Erin Hiemstra, Apartment34, showcased in recent issue of Rue Magazine. Rue Magazine Art Director Maia of Conundrum also featured the white, gold and polished nickel studio on her blog this week.
- Some these solid brass cubes. Heaven.
- The studio suite at the Greenwich Hotel is so on-trend and inviting. Sadly, given the price tag it will likely never happen.
- Just like Alicia of cheetah is the new black, I’m drawn to this sequined lips sweater. It’s completely outside my comfort zone, but the layering styling is totally me.