So, today I’m beginning a new series called Friday Favourites (in short Friday Faves). Rather than let so many inspiration photos sit in-waiting on my many pin-boards, I’m going to share them here with you each Friday.
- I love the combination of blue, orange and gold for a room, but when I saw this photo I instantly wanted it for my wardrobe!
- Sugar Paper Los Angeles makes me found of pretty stationary. With Valentines Day coming up, I revisited their site and viola… pink, gold & stripes – fabulous!
- Some how this week I landed on Modern Luxury Magazine and this dining room grabbed my attention. It’s not my taste but there’s something organic about it that had me stop and stare.
- I’ve been completely smitten by Manifesto. A limited edition t-shirt line owned and developed my Meg Biram. The concept behind it, brilliant. Making it happen, inspiring.
- I love Rue Magazine, so I needless to say I was thrilled to hear about their new blog site this week: Rue Daily. Have you checked it out yet?