This week it all started with this brush stoke lamp. I knew I had other inspiration that would round out this Friday Faves collection.
- I’m a jeans person, and I especially love jeans as part of an outfit that’s stepped up a notch. With exception of the purse, everything in this outfit is a go for me.
- Lately I’ve drawn to mosaics, and New Ravenna Mosaics has some fabulous works of art.
- These black and white anemones, fuschia peonies and yellow craspedia are perfect for winter florals. Who knew winter florals could be so lovely.
- This living room by David Collins is fabulous. I think there almost needs a third colour in the mix but fabulous none the less.
- I stopped and admired for a moment or five, when I saw this living room close up in my recent Pinterest feed.