- Baby Back Ribs with Spiced Apple Cider Mop. This is just one of our favourite ribs recipes.
- Beer Can Chicken. Always a favourite here.
- Simple Salmon. My go-to salmon recipe, tastes just a delish baked in the oven.
- Turkey Burgers with Chunky Peach Cranberry Ketchup. My boys eat this burger too!
- Peaches with Raspberry Sauce and Lemon Cream. B’s loves this combination.
I’m looking forward to firing up our new Blue Ember 3 Burner Propane Gas Grill, courtesy of The Home Depot. Can’t wait to give you the full review as the summer progresses, but so far it’s been great.
If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter – I hope you have enjoyed the free printables I’ve been sharing. If you missed it, feel free to go here, here, here and here. I have a few printed already, love the retro stickers. Happy Weekend, and enjoy Father’s Day for all you dads out there!