My feeling at the moment, the best is yet to come. I've been having so many great conversations with so many great people recently that I can't help be feel like I'm on the brink of something even better than today.
These photos make me happy too. Can you imagine committing to a pink sofa? Feels so ultra feminine and whimsical. Caitlin Wilson's home tour is really captivating, so stylish yet casual.
- I pinned this elephant / floral duo long ago and I still love it!
- Could you pull off these metallic heels? I love them paired with boyfriend jeans, what a fabulous way to kick it up a notch (or ten!)
- I've never been a red, black & white fan, but that changed today. The super talented Meredith, of Meredith Heron Design, whips out this design & colour palette. What makes so visually appealing is the addition of grey and brown. Game Changer. I also love that the white looks more like ivory, making the palette look softer and more sophisticated. I'm on - board.
- Did I mention that I recently got published in OurHome Magazine / Oakville -Burlington. It's a local home decor magazine, and I was thrilled about it.
- Ever wonder what your favourite colour says about you? This House Beautiful feature reveals the meanings behind your colour choices.
Anna (My Design Ethos)