This weeks Friday Faves is extra special… why? My friend Meredith, via Meredith Heron Design, officially launched her very own MHD Rug line. She’s launched the line with a fabulous collection of natural hides. Fabulous, right? Later this spring, she’s giving us even more with wool & silk rugs too! Double fabulous. Want more? Well, let’s just say… there will be many variations of pretty. Just wait. I can’t wait. So happy for your Meredith!
- If you’ve been following Desire to Decorate for awhile, you know how much I love neutral spaces, so I was super excited when I came across this one. It’s more modern than my design style preference but something about it that intrigues me.
- This wallpaper, panelling, runner, black, white & wood staircase is perfection to me.
- I also love this neutral beauty. This space seems comfortable in a chic way, it would be fabulous for my parents house in Florida. Can’t wait until we go in April!
- 5 Tips For Keeping Your Content On Trend In 2013…
- Love how this bright and light filled kitchen has a touch of industrial vibe to it.