For some reason, I'm drawn to more masculine inspired spaces, don't know why. Perhaps it's because many of the spaces are un-fussy with a less is more feel for styling, and I like that. I also have two boys, 6 and 4, so perhaps it's in preparation for them (dare I say) to become men. If I think of it too much, it's tearful, so moving on.
- The tie-dye letter envelope as artwork and a burst of colour, great idea!
- This predominately black vignette is perfect for a masculine space. It looks like black grasscloth for the wallpaper, even more heavenly.
- JF Fabrics has been featuring masculine inspired fabrics all week, you should pop over here to check it out!
- This entryway simple but perfect for men. The best feature? The bench / tray combo!
- Thinking of advertising? Read this blog post first.