picture from PotteryBarn
Our Thanksgiving is always extra special because it's also Liam's birthday. He turns 4 on Sunday, October 10th. We're having a birthday bash for him tomorrow at a nearby farm... a tractor ride, playing in the barrels of hay, digging in the sandbox, decorating a pumpkin following by pizza and vanilla cupcakes – doesn’t that sound great? I hope he enjoys the day.
Still pulling together your Thanksgiving Dinner menu?... here's a round up of ideas and recipes for you... enjoy!
- Creamy mashed potatoes and cauliflower via Ideas 2 Inspire (one of my favorite dishes from my girlfriend Donna... delish!)
- Roast turkey with spiced cranberry, bacon and walnut stuffing via Jamie Oliver
- Martha's Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu via Martha Stewart
- Turkey Recipes via Canadian House & Home
- Make your best Thanksgiving turkey ever via Chatelaine
- Favorite Fall Recipes from the Barefoot Contessa via House Beautiful
- Loscious Four Layer Pumpkin Cake via Kraft Foods